Alternatives Events specialise in providing event planning & logistics services for businesses within the United Kingdom
We provide the very best in event planning & logistics services. Our seasoned professionals with over 30 years of experience understand that delivery is key when it comes to event planning, coordination and execution. At Alternatives Events, we believe that there is a sublime connection between the mastery of logistics and the creation of astonishment.
Alternatives Events offer comprehensive event management that goes beyond initial planning— our experts include, speaker management, marketing, audiovisual (AV), lighting and also stage design for product launches and so on.
We work with you to create event goals and bring them into action, focusing on the attendee experience with innovative solutions and cost-saving recommendations to exceed all expectations.
Why Hire Us?
- We save you from the stress and headache of planning your event.
- Where we come in, we seamlessly manage the often underestimated, challenging logistical nature of any event.
- Sometime you may not even know where to start so our professional event services offer a full 360° event management solution.
- You may have started too late and need an event planned quickly.
- Planning an event yourself takes a large percentage of your overall workload.
- You want to get the best results from your budget.
- Because this event is going to be in the spotlight. Or it needs to be!
What Events Do You Cater For?
Put simply, Amazing ones! Specifically:
- Non-profit fundraiser events
- Client/donor appreciation events
- Branding and product launch events
- Sales meetings
- Grand opening events
- Corporate celebrations
- Incentive trips
- Annual meeting events
- Corporate retreats
- Team building events
How Much Do You Charge?
We are a contract fee-based events management agency.
Our fees are based upon an estimation of the time we will need to be working on your event.
All fees are agreed upon at the time of any contract and should the scope of the project change we adjust any contract fee accordingly.
If We Hire You Do You Deal With Everything?
Basically, yes! There are only a few things we won’t cover:
- Unfortunately, we are unable to be hired for on-site management ONLY. If we didn’t plan the event ourselves, we could really mess things up so would take a step back.
- We don’t deal with the rental of décor or tables and chairs. We are an event planning company and not a rental business.
- Unfortunately, due to the high demand for non-profit, corporate, and marketing events, rarely do we work on social events.
What Size Of Event Do You Deal With?
When it comes to the size of events there aren’t many what you might call “typical” scenarios when it comes to our clients and events. There may be a day where we have a fundraising event for a couple of hundred attendees, and then the next day we could have a large conference or product launch for a couple of thousand people.